This recipe is directly adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff, and frankly why mess with something so good? The change I made was I didn’t make my own cheese sauce because we had this big block of Velveeta that needed to be used from a party.If you want to make your own cheese sauce please go visit their blog, which I recommend you do regardless because it is such a great site and I really enjoy making so many of their recipes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 oz) can of tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth (you can also use water but I think the broth gives it extra flavor)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup Velveeta Cheese
- Cook and drain the excess grease from your ground beef.
- In the same pan add in your tomatoes as well as the broth the taco seasoning, and macaroni and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover your pan. Simmer your mixture for about 13 minutes or until your macaroni is tender.
- Once your pasta is cooked add in your cheese and let melt and stir in until your mixture is coated.
You are good to go! Delicious Cheeseburger Mac is ready to eat.
Hope you enjoy!
I really love this recipe not only because I didn’t really need to buy much to make this recipe but also because it was relatively fast to make and a crowd pleaser. If you haven’t seen this recipe on Pinterest yet I would be really surprised. In true Shari Sabe fashion I saw the name and I set out to just make the recipe with out even looking at what it was all about, that is pretty much what I do. “Ranch pork chops? oh I know I will cover something in ranch dressing (which we love) and cook away.” Of course that is not what really happened but it was my thought process. Instead, I asked Jake what he thought and he said “oh so Ranch flavored pork chops?” which lead me to the seasoning mixtures.
So my blog isn’t revolutionary, I am just a normal cook with a normal kitchen with normal ideas and I love to make healthy food, not so good for you food, copycat recipes, and original recipes- this recipe happens to be inspired by someone else’s idea.
- 2 packets ranch seasoning mix
- 4 pork chops (I suggest at least one inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a bowl, add the 1 ½ of the seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, parmesan and ranch and mix well
- Massage your pork chops with your mixture and make sure you cover them well on all sides, this will be messy but worth it.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or a casserole.
- Bake the pork chops for 10 minutes, pull out your chops and sprinkle the rest of your seasoning on top (this will add a yummy crust on top) cook for 10 more minutes. Cook the pork chops to an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached.
I also recommend that you broil your pork chops for a minute or two to add the crispy crust if that is something you like.
This is a quick and easy recipe with not many ingredients and very budget friendly. If you want to skip the step of sprinkling the rest of the seasoning after 10 minutes, can do, just add all your mixture in your bowl at once.
As I mentioned, this recipe has been popular on Pinterest and of course I needed to try it in my own way and it really was an easy one to make.
Hope you enjoy!